need interior windshield trim - do any vendors have it?

To: "Datsun-Roadsters" <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: need interior windshield trim - do any vendors have it?
From: "Robbie Harrison" <robbieharrison@home.com>
Date: Sun, 17 Feb 2002 01:41:00 -0500
I've wandered a few vendor websites, can't seem to find the vinyl trim
that goes on the inside of the windshield frame. Mine's shot, figured
I'd ask here before I start calling all the vendors on the phone. Has
anybody ordered this from one of the known vendors? Or if somebody has
the trim in good condition they'd like to sell, drop me a line. I also
need the most of the weather-strip for the car. Hoping to get it all
together before I break the car out of hibernation.

Robbie Harrison
'68 2000