oops, here's the real message (it's OT anyway)

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: oops, here's the real message (it's OT anyway)
From: Adam Bradley <ambradley@yahoo.com>
Date: Sun, 17 Feb 2002 15:21:21 -0800 (PST)
Sorry about that, hit ENTER when I meant to hit DEL.

I'm getting a WPL411 soon and have a rebuilt J13 sitting in my garage
to put into it.  As a 16-year old in 1986 I bought an RL411, which got
me started on Datsuns, and I've had a fondness for the body style.

So the PL411 is going to be quite a bit slower and I've been toying
with the idea of building a turbo for the J13.  Doesn't look that
difficult from the basic plans at <http://www.turbocity.com/>.  Makes
me wonder, though, how much boost could a good J13 engine take?

Anyway I found the following which is very interesting and
entertaining:

Turbo 2.5l Dodge Caravan spanks Mustangs, Camaros and Corvettes
<http://pages.cthome.net/gus/mini.html>

Be sure to check out his turbo Plymouth Acclaim, too.

But how in the world can he get 18-20lbs of boost without destroying
his engine???
http://sports.yahoo.com