Parts is Parts

To: "Autox \(E-mail\)" <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Parts is Parts
From: "Pamela Bauman" <ntrlclr@earthlink.net>
Date: Mon, 18 Feb 2002 12:31:29 -0800
Every little thing that goes into creating a roadster fresh from the
factory.

A total breakdown to component level including how many layers of filler,
primer and paint.

People talk about detail, I want to see just how much detail went into these
cars.
We're not talking the Space Shuttle, although Phil Hall could probably tell
us.

Should I be nice and list seats as one item or does any one know how many
clips, webbing,
yards of material, thread and padding it takes?

This is one heck of a puzzle to search out and solve.

Guys are always talking Stats about sports, what about cars?

Pamela Bauman

---