Parts car/wheels up for sale

To: <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Parts car/wheels up for sale
From: "Amy & Erik" <erikandamy@integraonline.com>
Date: Tue, 19 Feb 2002 00:29:30 -0600
Not much left, but I do have a title, vin plate and dash vin that all match.
If you are doing a ground up,  you could start with this frame.
1970 2000, basically  frame rails and body remnants (trunk, windshield,
inner fenderwells and one front fender)  I am keeping everything else as it
will be cleaned up and used.  Price will be determined on how long I need to
store it.  If you can pick it up tomorrow, it is free :).

I also have a set of wheels for sale.  Chrome steel dish with spoke inserts.
I have no idea what to ask for these, make me an offer if you are
interested.
Located in Savage, Minnesota.  (just south of Minneapolis)

View it all on http://www.geocities.com/smedly_whiplash/

PS, thanks for finally ending all the vendor bashing.  When you get the
digest form, you have to read through all of it to find the
interesting/informative stuff.

Erik Smeby
2L 1600- Need some room in the garage to get started on the steering.