All North Texas Datsun Meet -February 23, 2002

To: andycost@att.net, cehubbard@home.com, cehubbard@attbi.com,
Subject: All North Texas Datsun Meet -February 23, 2002
From: "Mark Gill" <willie2570@hotmail.com>
Date: Thu, 21 Feb 2002 03:39:02 +0000
Hello Everyone,

I know that you are feeling that tingling excitement.  Some may think it is
only spring fever, or maybe some Post Valentine's buzz, but it is really
anticipation for the All North Texas Datsun Meet.

This Saturday, February 23, 2002 everyone is invited to a get-together at
Pennington Field in the Hurst-Euless-Bedford ISD at 10:00 AM
Saturday, February 23.  The stadium (HEB) is on Central Drive just West of
the intersection of 183 and 121. You can see it from the highway.

Leisure Suit Terry and Andy Cost will be there.  They are two fellow
famous, or is it infamous Datsun Roadster Owners.  No, really they are great
and enthusiastic Roadster Drivers.  But you know what Will Rogers said, "I
have never met a Datsun Roadster Owner, I didn't like."

Drive your roadster, or whatever and bring your smile, and meet some other
great folks from the greater North Texas Area.  Come early, or come late,
just be prepared to talk some Roadster talk and have some fun.

A beautiful, sunny day has been ordered just for this meeting at Pennington
Field.

Hope to meet all of you there,

Regards,

Mark Gill