PVGP ? Hey Dave!

To: <Datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: PVGP ? Hey Dave!
From: "Paul" <9laser3@bright.net>
Date: Thu, 21 Feb 2002 11:19:15 -0500
  That's the Pittsburgh Vintage Grand Prix for those of you that have never
attended.  I was discussing it with Dave on this list and promised to get
the dates for this years events.  In the mean time, I lost Dave's address.

  So how does July 20-21st fit the schedule!  Any body interested in heading
to Pittsburgh for the weekend, give me a shout.  Teddy Seidenfeld and I try
to attend each year.  Last year to our surprise, 3 more roadsters showed up!
The races are great, mostly prewar cars and the event is all for charity;
Autism.
  The official PVGP web site isn't up for this years race yet but if you
have any questions, just ask.

Paul
OROC