Re: PVGP ? Hey Dave!

To: "Paul" <9laser3@bright.net>, <Datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: PVGP ? Hey Dave!
From: "Dave Stoll" <dgstoll@gwi.net>
Date: Thu, 21 Feb 2002 19:41:12 -0500
Thanks, Paul.  Slim chance of making it down, I didn't push much for
vacation time when interviewing for my new job. According to my license
plate, I live in 'Vacationland' anyway....weather has been getting near 40
for several days and with the rain and fog, the roads are clearing
nicely...now for the frost heaves...
daveS
roadster content- still waiting....