Re: Recommendation of gunk/oil/grease removal?

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Recommendation of gunk/oil/grease removal?
From: "Chris Robertson" <ckrobertson@hotmail.com>
Date: Fri, 22 Feb 2002 11:40:43 -0600
Easyoff oven cleaner does work great, but realize it will remove paint.  I
do not recommend spraying it in the engine bay or getting it on the head (it
will heavily corrode aluminum).  The time to use it is when you have the
block on an engine stand.  Also realize theat you remove the Easyoff with
water, so be sure to follow that with WD40 or another lubricant or you will
get instant rust!

Chris