RE: new arrival to Calgary non-running roadster club!!!

To: "'Teesun68'" <teesun68@cadvision.com>,
Subject: RE: new arrival to Calgary non-running roadster club!!!
From: "Pamela Bauman" <ntrlclr@earthlink.net>
Date: Sat, 23 Feb 2002 07:55:21 -0800
Michael

 "My wife tells me that she deserves a "Roadster wife of the year" award for
this."

Why give her just an award? Get her a Roadster. Her Roadster, not what you
think
it should be. Paint, carpet, seat materials, ragtop, all the things that
turn heads,
after the first initial look.

My 20 year old daughter Ellen wants one, fully restored that is. They are
such cute cars Mom.
She's not into getting her hands dirty, so whoever her future boyfriend or
husband is,
they had better know how to work on them.

Crazy weather to pick up a car in, but then we own Roadsters.

Stay Warm and Dry

Pamela Bauman
84 and Clear in So Cal Yesterday

---