Re:Tan on a red soft/top

To: "Autox \(E-mail\)" <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re:Tan on a red soft/top
From: "Paul Bauman" <plhbauman@earthlink.net>
Date: Sat, 23 Feb 2002 14:05:21 -0800
Tom:

I can only speak from personal experience, but a tan interior does have it's
advantages living in southern California, especially the butt on a
microwaved seat factor :)

If I were going tan with a red paintjob, I'd check out some of the older
Italian cars. They have a knack for picking just the right color
combinations.

Paul