the rat pants again!

To: "Autox \(E-mail\)" <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: the rat pants again!
From: "Paul Bauman" <plhbauman@earthlink.net>
Date: Sat, 23 Feb 2002 20:55:40 -0800
Got my heater fan going today, thanks to the help of Jon Frampton and Terry
Turpin.

>From previous posts received, it looked like the speed-limiting resistor in
the heater box had blown, causing the fan to run at high speed only, but
when we took it apart, it metered out ok. Turns out the switch had dirty
contacts. After blowing out 30 plus years of gunk, all systems are go in
mouse and rat breath modes :)

Thanks again, guys!

Paul Bauman
Westminster, CA