RE: What a Ride

To: birdman@myrealbox.com, datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net,
Subject: RE: What a Ride
From: MARamos@smart.com.ph
Date: Tue, 26 Feb 2002 18:48:45 +0800
Hi Guys,

My dad and I also took our Roadster out for the first time last week after
taking down the engine and tranny.  Boy, was it a blast!!!  We also received
quite a lot of thumbs up, waves along the way.  I think it was the first
time most people got to see a Datsun Roadster here in the Philippines.

I'd like to thank everyone on this list who actively participate in the
discussion.  You may not have known it but all the questions (and answers)
posted here really helped us put the car back together.

I'd also like to thanks Les and Dennis of CDM for all the assistance they
give us.  I hope you guys stay in business for a very, very long time.

I'll try to find a way to show you guys some pictures of our car soon.  If
any of you are planning to visit the Philippines one of these days, let us
know and we'll show you the sights.

This group's the best!

Manolet and Jorge (my dad) Ramos
Manila, Philippines