Hold on there, I caught that!!!

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Hold on there, I caught that!!!
From: Dan Neff <neffster189@yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 26 Feb 2002 08:02:11 -0800 (PST)
Sun, 24 Feb 2002 10:54 John Brasfield claimed:
>SEROC
>If in N.C. you can join SEROC, the fastest growind ROC.

Assuming that's fastest growinG, I'd like to know where you got your
information!? :)

WyCROC rolls are now at 52 *families*! With multiple owners and
multiple cars, we have over 67 Roadsters on our roster!

I checked the SEROC website, and your roster looks like it has more
ENTRIES, but I also noticed a lot of duplicates and other suspicious
looking 'count inflating' tricks ;) .

It seems awfully cool to me that our roadster 'clubs' are as big as
they are - kudos to SEROC, WyCROC, and all the others!!!

Dan Neff     '69 2000
Colorado Springs,  CO
http://www.wycroc.org
http://sports.yahoo.com