Re: Pertronix ignitor and flamethrower coil?

To: datsunmike <datsunmike@nyc.rr.com>,
Subject: Re: Pertronix ignitor and flamethrower coil?
From: Adam Bradley <ambradley@yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 26 Feb 2002 07:18:28 -0800 (PST)
Hmmm... Now that I've had a chance to read your message and the
previous reply, I see that Pertronix's website says the following:

7        Compared to point type systems, develops on average 4 times
more available energy between 3000 and 5000 RPM and 2 times more
available plug voltage.

7        Higher RPM performance is improved when used with new
Flame-Throwerb II super low resistance (0.6 ohms) 45,000 volt coil,
however, is compatible with any induction coil.

Does this imply that the Ignitor II can use a non-resistor setup?

http://sports.yahoo.com