Re: updated web site

To: Kensington_FC@hotmail.com, mitch@ias.net, datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: updated web site
From: "Andrew Murphy" <solex67@hotmail.com>
Date: Tue, 26 Feb 2002 09:52:54 -0800
Your guess is as good as anyone. The number 1000 has been taken with a grain
of salt for a while. Some say only 650 were made in LHD and there seems to
be some big gaps in the VINs. A couple have surfaced over the last year and
I know of some that are not in the registry yet.

I would guess that there are about 100 left on the road.

BTW, the 63 1500 is much rarer than the 67.5 2000 having only about 300
units made. It's just that flat dash 2 liter thing I guess...

Andrew Murphy
67.5 2000 Solex
64 1500
SoCalROC