Re: updated web site

To: dana nojima <noji-1@pacbell.net>, datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: updated web site
From: Stan Chernoff <az589@lafn.org>
Date: Tue, 26 Feb 2002 13:47:35 -0800
Dana,

That is an estimate of the number of originals claimed to be in existence.
Lots of conversions and wannabe clones around.  New originals seem to show
up frequently.  No relationship actual count and those claimed.  Last year
a guy told me he had car #463 and was sure it was real because the engine
number and the car number matched.  All the while he was standing within 30
feet of car #463??????

Comment was intended to elicit a smile.  Can't do math 'cause I went to
public school.

Stan
========