RE: Playful Kidding Aside

To: "Autox \(E-mail\)" <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Playful Kidding Aside
From: "Pamela Bauman" <ntrlclr@earthlink.net>
Date: Tue, 26 Feb 2002 18:39:30 -0800
Deena
Thanks for the tip. Paul says with the way I drive I'm going to be needing 5
point seatbelts.
When I drive twistie-turnys, I tend to take 30mph curves at 60mph. If Joe
wants to bake parts, pick up an old electric stove at a garage sale and put
it in the shed. The dishwasher is also a good place to wash out those green
scrubbys and sponges. Just put them in the silverware basket.

Pamela