Re: OT- More info on that 411 for sale in Northern California

To: Andrew Murphy <solex67@hotmail.com>, datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: OT- More info on that 411 for sale in Northern California
From: Adam Bradley <ambradley@yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 27 Feb 2002 12:32:35 -0800 (PST)
I have been in touch with the seller.  An expected buyer fell through
so I am making arrangements to look at it, but can't do it until
tomorrow.  Please don't go buy this car out from under me!  :^)

Adam Bradley
'70 1600
'66 WPL411 (going on ebay in a few minutes, possible future parts
donor)

Previously:

'67 RL411 SSS
'67 WRL411 (with teeth where the grill belonged - seriously!)
'67 RL411 automatic, bad tranny, loose front-end, $50, drove it home

http://classifieds.autos.yahoo.com/display/automobiles?ct_hft=detail&intl=&cc=automobiles&cr=&cid=automobiles-1013022550-7633831

> If I wasn't restoring my 67.5 2000 I would pick it up.
>
> See you on the road,
>
> Andrew Murphy
> 67.5 2000
> 64 1500