RE: Tow Dolly Questions

To: "Datsun Roadster Group (E-mail)" <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Tow Dolly Questions
From: "Dennis Louthan" <dennisl@cvinn.com>
Date: Wed, 27 Feb 2002 13:11:18 -0800
This will solve the transmission problem, I checked
the part number on my set of plugs that I have been
using for the past 30 years. Here is the link. They
work great, I use them when pulling engines, hope this
will help.

http://buy.snapon.com/catalog/pro_det.asp?qty=1&Item_id=12025&PartNo=YA321&P
rice=11.00&ListPrice=11.00&FORMNAME=8&Desc=Set%2C+Sealing+Cap%2C+5+pcs.&SUB_
Cat_ID=868509&SUB_Cat_NAME=Transmission&Cat_ID=868508&Cat_NAME=Drive+Line&gr
oup_id=1611&group_NAME=General+Service+Tools&store=snapon-store

Dennis
Minden, NV
2 '68 1600's