no job? no prob!

To: Datsun list <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: no job? no prob!
From: Susan and Mark Miller <marknsuz@pacbell.net>
Date: Wed, 27 Feb 2002 20:26:05 -0800
"datsunmike" <datsunmike@nyc.rr.com> wrote:
<<Subject: Re: Playful Kidding Aside

Pam,

Congratulations on your new job! The worst thing about being unemployed
besides the fact that you're unemployed is that you have the time to do
stuff but no money is coming in so you can't play with new projects and
after the first few weeks and interviews you don't enjoy the time off.

BTDT

Mike

Nuh uhh.  I've been out of work since late November and although I
really don't like what the lack of job has done to our present cash flow
position I must say I am enjoying the time off.  I've done a bajillion
projects I've been putting off for months and months.  And having more
time to play with my kids (and wife!).

Mark the slug.