Badges, we no need no steenking badges!

To: Datsun list <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Badges, we no need no steenking badges!
From: Susan and Mark Miller <marknsuz@pacbell.net>
Date: Wed, 27 Feb 2002 20:28:05 -0800
Date: Wed, 27 Feb 2002 10:56:52 -0500
"Paul" <9laser3@bright.net> wrote:
<<Subject: Re: Datsun ROC badges?
...  If the consensus was to go with a decal I would like to toss Bill
Frizzle's name in the ring.  He has done decals for OROC, NOWROC and
WyCROC
(I think).  He also has some really nice decals of roadster, 510's and
Z's.
williamzzz@bc.sympatico.ca.  Again, at good pricing and lower
quantities.

Paul
(Just thinking out loud!)

and his wife drives that really cool bus (only makes sense if you've got
a small child in your house....)

Mark Miller, wasting bandwidth as usual.
69 RHD Fairlady 2000 (has not driven through the center of the earth)