For Sale - One Last Try

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: For Sale - One Last Try
From: Mark haverly <mhaverly@citlink.net>
Date: Wed, 27 Feb 2002 23:04:53 -0800
One last attempt before I decide to keep the car and make the project
wait for a year or two.  Here are the specs:

 - 69 2000
 - Third owner
 - All records since 1974
 - Lots of manuals
 - All original equipment (except hard top)
 - 70k on rebuilt engine

 - The car is stipped and ready for a the body to come off of the frame.
 - Body in restorable shape (minor crinkle right front, some rust)
 - Frame is in good shape (that I can see)
 - Interior needs to be replaced
 - Hard top (not original) in GREAT shape
 - 2 soft-top frames

I drove the car home in September of 1999.  I ran great.  In December of
1999 I started to strip the car.

Let me know if interested.

Mark Haverly
Sacramento, CA