Early model '66 1600 parts car for sale in Oakland, CA

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Early model '66 1600 parts car for sale in Oakland, CA
From: Martin Lefkowitz <lefko@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Thu, 28 Feb 2002 10:36:52 -0800
Hi there,

Finally got back on this list.  Anyway, I just bought a new Toyota Prius,
the Hybrid, and need garage space to store it.  So, my 66 parts car has to
go.  I thought I would offer it to the list before I did anything
drastic.  Body is complete, but fair.  Chrome is complete but rusted.  It
has a hard top.  Interior is red.  The car was stored for at least 20
years.  It started up the last time it was tried.  I think the drive train
is fine.  The carbs are off the car as well as the radiator, but all the
parts are there.

Don't know exactly what it's worth.....How does $400 sound?

  I also have a Honda '82 Nighthawk 750 for sale too.  It's been siting for
about 10 years with many extra parts.

If your interested in either send me some email

Thanks

Marty