Anybody in Wisconsin?

To: Roadster Listgroup <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Anybody in Wisconsin?
From: Dan Neff <neffster189@yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 28 Feb 2002 17:09:39 -0700
For those that recall, I've been unemployed for a bazillion months
10.5 to be exact), and finally landed a job last week. Going well,
although after 24 yrs in the 'other' side of the fence (commercial),
contracting for the govmint doesn't thrill me. Maybe I'll get used to
it.

Anyway, bossman 'suggested' he might be sending me to Wisconsin
Mar 11-12. Not confirmed yet, but thought I'd check and see if
there's anybody up thataway that'd be interested in hooking up?
NO, I don't know WHERE :) . Volk Field is all I've got. OK, I
_could_ look it up on an atlas, but I'll wait till I KNOW if I'm
going or not :) .

thanks,
dan neff '69 2000
colorado springs, co