2 questions

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: 2 questions
From: "Dana Scribner" <dscrib2@hotmail.com>
Date: Mon, 01 Apr 2002 20:23:10 -0500
I have replaced my U20 engine with one that was rebuilt by persons unknown.
Everything is fine except for the whistling sound. Is this the "chirping
sound" everyone talks about? You can hear it at low speeds but does away or
can not be heard at higher revs.

The second question is. I have had oil drip on my pant leg from under the
dash. I thought it was coming from the oil pressure gauge. But when I
climbed under the dash it seems to be coming for the tach. When it first
happed I thought it was coming from the steering column. Anyone run into
this?

Thanks
Dana