Re: 2 questions

To: <dscrib2@hotmail.com>, <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: 2 questions
From: "Mike Faggart" <mikef@carolina.rr.com>
Date: Mon, 1 Apr 2002 20:47:49 -0500 (Eastern Standard Time)
Dana, I had the same thing happen to me, it was my tach cable.  Oil was
being pumped up the cable from the tach, bad seal. =0D
=0D
Mike Faggart=0D
=0D
-------Original Message-------=0D
=0D
From: Dana Scribner=0D
Date: Monday, April 01, 2002 8:28:26 PM=0D
To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net=0D
Subject: 2 questions=0D
=0D
I have replaced my U20 engine with one that was rebuilt by persons unknow=
n. =0D
Everything is fine except for the whistling sound. Is this the "chirping =
=0D
sound" everyone talks about? You can hear it at low speeds but does away =
or =0D
can not be heard at higher revs.=0D
=0D
The second question is. I have had oil drip on my pant leg from under the=
 =0D
dash. I thought it was coming from the oil pressure gauge. But when I =0D
climbed under the dash it seems to be coming for the tach. When it first =
=0D
happed I thought it was coming from the steering column. Anyone run into =
=0D
this?=0D
=0D
Thanks=0D
Dana=0D
=0D
=0D
=0D
=0D
=2E

[demime 0.97c removed an attachment of type image/gif]

[demime 0.97c removed an attachment of type image/gif]