Re: MG in GRM

To: "Daniel Neuman" <dneuman@quark.sfsu.edu>,
Subject: Re: MG in GRM
From: "Paul" <9laser3@bright.net>
Date: Wed, 3 Apr 2002 16:56:30 -0500
  Did you notice that the MG's owner is also the owner of Pierce Manifolds?
Do you think he personally paid for all the R&D or was it recaptured when he
sold manifolds to the thousands of MG owners out there?  As we have seen
with plastic gas tanks and plastic fenders and 2000 timing gears sets, there
isn't enough market out there to support that kind of investment in
roadsters.
  And I don't think Les or Ross or Dann can afford to pay for an article
like I imagine Mike Pierce did.  Roadsters and Datsuns have received great
coverage recently in GRM and everything I hear from Tim Suddard says more
will follow!

Paul
OROC