Re: MG in GRM

To: "Vicki Burrows" <gregnvicki@earthlink.net>,
Subject: Re: MG in GRM
From: "datsunmike" <datsunmike@nyc.rr.com>
Date: Thu, 4 Apr 2002 06:32:58 -0500
I've seen some awfully fast MGBs in vintage racing. One white car in
particular blew the doors off Roadsters, Jags, Porsches, Alfas and others at
Lime Rock last year.

Of course I'm sure the driver was a factor also but it was an awfully fast
car.

There are some fast cars in my MG club too but many are slugs also.

Mike