home made pressure bleeder

To: "Datsun Roadsters" <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: home made pressure bleeder
From: "Donna and Terry Cost" <tcost@hot.rr.com>
Date: Wed, 3 Apr 2002 21:54:32 -0600
I am on a BMW list which asks many of the same questions the roadster list
does, only with more expensive answers.  They have talked about a one man
pressure brake bleeder which you build yourself and which costs around $25.
The website that tells you how to build and use the bleeder is

www.apexcone.com

They talked about store bought systems and most of the BMW types would
rather buy the Motive system than use something home made. Wait!  Didn't the
roadster people say the same thing?  Do we share common thoughts and ideas?
How scary!  Next thing you know we'll be talking about Zymoil wax and how to
keep our chrome shiny!

Leisure Suit Terry