Fwd: Datsun 1600 for sale

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Fwd: Datsun 1600 for sale
From: "Andrew Murphy" <solex67@hotmail.com>
Date: Wed, 03 Apr 2002 17:12:49 -0800
Hey Nowrocers,

Got this sent to me and thought I would forward to the list. It's a low
serial SPL for sale if anyone is interested. Contact the seller, not me.

Take Care,

Andrew Murphy

From: kiwibob@scn.org
To: solex67@hotmail.com
CC: kiwibob@scn.org
Subject: Datsun 1600 for sale
Date: Wed, 3 Apr 2002 09:08:16 +0000

I have a 1966 Datsun 1600 Roadster and am interested in
selling it to someone who wants to restore one.

SPL 311-00150  In-tact, garaged since 1979, about 110K
miles, ran until electric short (I bought new harness but
never installed), needs some replacement parts including
dashboard cover and plastic parts under hood.

Contact:   Bob Glanzman
            1220 NE 90th
            Seattle, WA  98115
            (206) 523-6403