Re: Just when you thought it was safe ......

To: Paul <9laser3@bright.net>, datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Just when you thought it was safe ......
From: Adam Bradley <ambradley@yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 4 Apr 2002 08:53:39 -0800 (PST)
Why wasn't I so lucky?  Oh wait, I have been, in my Hotmail account, no
less.  Anyone who knows the secret way to write US dollars
($25.5,000,000) is trustworthy enough for me.  Think of all the
Roadsters you could buy with your share! (roadster content)

=====
Thanks,

Adam Bradley
'70 Datsun 1600 Roadster SPL311-28181