Re: One last KA24 swap question (would apply to SR20 too)

To: Greg Hare <ghare@bellsouth.net>
Subject: Re: One last KA24 swap question (would apply to SR20 too)
From: Vicki Burrows <gregnvicki@earthlink.net>
Date: Thu, 04 Apr 2002 20:13:30 -0800
As an FYI to the group, I recently purchased my U20 main and rod bearings from
AutopartsGiant.com.  They were $86.97 for mains, $6.95 each for rods, clevite
brand.  Was able to get em at .25 over as I needed.  I am ordering an upper
timing chain (Beck Arnley), for $22.34.  The first one I requested was
incorrect when it got here, so I had to send it back, but I am keeping my
fingers crossed.  This was the best price I could find.
Greg