One last KA24 swap question (would apply to SR20 too)

To: <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: One last KA24 swap question (would apply to SR20 too)
From: "Greg Hare" <ghare@bellsouth.net>
Date: Thu, 4 Apr 2002 08:01:17 -0500
well, my recent attempt to get bearings has REALLY solidified my desire to
do the swap, so I've been doing my planning so as to minimize my downtime
when I do it.

I've  seen what Mike Spreadbury did for the gasoline return line from the
EFI - this is probably a little fancy for me - has anyone used a different
solution?

Thanks again, guys, and look for the famous "Greg's KA24 swap video" when
I'm done (sponsored by Anheuser-Busch and Band-Aid).

Florida schools. 49th out of 50. Thanks JEB!