RE: painted plates

To: plhbauman@earthlink.net, Pre_Z@msn.com, datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: painted plates
From: "sidney raper" <spl310@hotmail.com>
Date: Sun, 07 Apr 2002 23:32:58 -0400
In Florida, the plates cannot be refurbished, but there are so many NOS ones
available (average $25 each) and they need not be original to the car - just
the model year.  That being the case, there is no reason to have old plates
redone here unless it is odd.  I doubt that the state could tell the
difference though.

Sid

Sidney Raper
1964 1500