painted plates

To: "Autox \(E-mail\)" <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: painted plates
From: "Paul Bauman" <plhbauman@earthlink.net>
Date: Sat, 6 Apr 2002 20:47:39 -0800
We got the license plates back from the paintshop today and my oh my! I
plopped one down on the back of the beast and she finally looks like a
restored car. The outfit that did the deed is Mojo Artworks in Manassas
Virginia and I can't say enough good things about them. We let them know
that the car was going to a show in late April and it took them two weeks to
get the plates back in my hands. Cracks fixed, flattened, primed and
painted, they look better than new.

You gotta see my plates in person at Solvang, since a picture will not do
them justice (besides, I hate to spoil the surprise :) If you want to see
some of Mojo's other work, goto

www.mojoartworks.com

Now for some new tags and we're back on the road!

Paul Bauman
Westminster, CA
67 1600