lots of roadsters for sale in Virginia

To: <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: lots of roadsters for sale in Virginia
From: "C. Halsted" <chalsted@adelphia.net>
Date: Mon, 8 Apr 2002 07:10:26 -0400
I think I'm finally getting down to a core group of roadsters to keep, so
pretty much all the rest are superfluous. so I'm offering for sale over 20
roadsters most of which are just parts cars. there's 2 race cars one which I
was told has a factory FIA frame and was in the national runoffs around 5
times. 2 67.5 2000's. one is a whole car, SU's with poor body and other is
an ID tag and a block. you could have the piece of frame that had the number
stamp, but number is rusted away. have a decent 67 1600 but think it's
spoken for. Chris? a few more buildable roadsters. have a 68 1600 with 20k
original miles. one 2000 was an Ice Racer, still has studded snows on it.
only showed 9k miles. have a number of mostly complete 2000 parts cars, as
well as a bunch of 1600 stuff. lots of engines and trannys sitting around
off the cars. have a 2000 with an L series conversion I'd sell for $500, no
front sheet metal and the wheels currently on it I plan to keep. also have a
pretty nice 55k original mile TR6 , a 1927 Chrysler rumbleseat roadster,
XJ6L Jag with a 454 big block conversion, 69 Dodge Polara 500 convertible,
53 Plymouth Cranbrook convertible, 51 Plymouth sedan, and a host of others.
just got the letter from the association about the unregistered cars parked
on the cul-de-sac......if I'm going to sell the race cars, need 10k for the
pair with a number of spare drivetrains. second one ran midwest, have the
log book, engine was pulled out of the car when brand new and sent to BRE,
the tab was about equal to the original cost of the car. has the 1 1/2bbl
SU's, comp oil pan, etc. also have a 72 Volvo 1800ES sportwagon for sale @
$1500.
headed north today, won't be back until late wednesday.

Craig
roadsters, trying to get down into single digit number