69 2000 for sale

To: datsun roadsters <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: 69 2000 for sale
From: Morgan Smith <morgansm@bendoutdoor.com>
Date: Mon, 08 Apr 2002 08:39:32 -0700
Hi All,
I have a 1969 RED Roadster ( 2000) now with a 47K motor & 5 speed) that
needs a new home. The car has not been driven for 14 Years, ( body good
interior poor) for sale ($2900 US OBO). It has no rust. The rear quarter
was replaced. The car has a soft top that has good windows but needs the
metal clamps to stretch ( and close it )back into shape. The places for
the hardware at bottom are ok. ( I just found that hardware too!) I have
put some more of the parts back on . Windows and windshield are good. No
cracks. The passenger rear quarter was hit ( 11 years ago) and repaired
and some bondo has come out but over all the body is solid.

There is no rust on the car as it came from Colorado and Wyoming. I
undercoated the trunk and underneath of the car years ago. Engine and
compartment are clean and repainted. Dash has been recovered ( but needs
it again) . Seats need to redone or replaced. Rugs are old. Rear deck
great.

The car has RECORED  radiator  NEW WATER PUMP, NEW CLUTCH /PRESSURE
PLATE / T/O BEARING/, RESURFACED FLY WHEEL. Engine has header.
Interior, (complete but needs to be redone), floor mats,  and bumpers.
Everything is there (I think) but needs to be completed . The engine
has not been used for 25 years, It only has 47 K ON IT! ( The tranny has
5 k on rebuild).  The rear end was fine when I was driving this. I have
had this car since 1985. Brakes are in good shape when parked (14 years
ago) and I just bled them, they work. Call or email for pictures.

Email me for pictures and more info.

Thanks,

Morgan