Dirk Frisbee's triumphant return

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Dirk Frisbee's triumphant return
From: "Dirk Frisbee" <dirkfris@hotmail.com>
Date: Tue, 09 Apr 2002 08:35:36 -0500
Hello all,

I've finally made a return to the roadster list after many years, I acquired
another car for the collection and I now have 3 little pairs of hands to
help with the projects. That's even more little fingers, uh oh, time to get
more sleep.

The updated listing,

SPL-31100511 Numbers match
SPL-31102440 Learned to drive in this car
SPL-31106236 U20 conversion
SPL-31130058 First car, numbers match
SRL-31100527 Latest acquisition, looking for U20-00909
SRL-31105233 Rust bucket, numbers match
SRL-31107980 Honeymoonmobile, numbers match

I also built a garage 26' by 40' to work on these beauties in.
I'm looking forward to seeing what is happening,

Regards,
        Dirk Frisbee