Re: Dirk Frisbee's triumphant return

To: Dirk Frisbee <dirkfris@hotmail.com>
Subject: Re: Dirk Frisbee's triumphant return
From: "Patrick J. Horne" <horne@cs.utexas.edu>
Date: Tue, 9 Apr 2002 09:33:54 -0500 (CDT)
Welcome back, Dirk!

With as many cars as you have you NEED a shop that big. I am in the
process of building a 30x40 shop with office and 3/4 bath to be shared
between my vehicles (Roadster, Ram Van, '52 Farmall tractor Super C, '50
Ford NAA tractor, other farm equipment), and a full wood shop.

We splurged and added a partial second floor (900 sq. ft.) for a 2 bedroom
apartment. The shop is comming along well. I'm half way through drywalling.
Then it is on to the apartment!

Peace,
Pat
67.5 SPL311

 - Support Habitat for Humanity, A "hand up", not a "hand
out" -

Pat Horne, Network Manager, Shop Supervisor, Future planner