recommended maintanece

To: Roadster <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: recommended maintanece
From: Will Slater <will45817@yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 9 Apr 2002 08:27:39 -0700 (PDT)
I noticed in a recent email the following.
"It is due for the annual valve adjust/head re torque,
chassis lube, and carb cleaning
but the fluids (oil, brake, clutch, coolant) are all
recent."

I am buying g my first roadster a 1600 and want to be
sure it is maintained well form the start. What is
recommended as good initial maintienance and annual or
other intervals form their on out? Are either helpful
manuals Like a Haines (Although I but say Haines can
be as frustrating! Still they are better than nothing.
) available if so form what source?
http://taxes.yahoo.com/