I found a Datsun book too

To: <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: I found a Datsun book too
From: "Chris Bond" <cbond@carolina.rr.com>
Date: Tue, 9 Apr 2002 12:24:55 -0400
Hey list, I found a great book at my dads car lot while I was in CA.Its a
Chilton 61-72 Repair and tune up guide. I finally got my carbs in tune by
myself with this book. No more rich burning smoke after 4 years of guessing
how to do it, or locating someone with the time and energy to work on my car.
The book covers all carbs with about 9 to 12 easy steps to adjusting them. I
have scanned the pages for the SU carb tuning if anyone wants me to e-mail
them. You will need adobe to zoom in to read it. Chris