Back from CA

To: <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Back from CA
From: "Chris Bond" <cbond@carolina.rr.com>
Date: Tue, 9 Apr 2002 12:43:09 -0400
Hey list, I didn,t have time to answer anyone about meeting in CA. I bought
the tickets and left next day. Maybe next time I'll plan on going instead of
spur of the moment deal. I appriciate the responses I got from some of you. I
didnt see many Datsuns at all while I was there, A couple of 510s in Santa
cruz and a really nice orange 240 near Half Moon BAy- Lady driver. I was
really wanting my roadster while driving the winding MTN roads in a 91 Lebaron
Convertable, what a slug it was. I did notice alot of Subaru Impreza pushing
me off the roads, They must be a great Mtn car. I would just pull over and let
em go, why spoil someone elses fun. The weather was great, even in Tahoe I had
the top dropped. I went snowboarding at Heavenly for 2 days, Beuatiful veiw
from the top, truly GODS COUNTRY, Chris Bond