Re: warped heads

To: "Peter Long" <Peter.Long@ecologic.ca>,
Subject: Re: warped heads
From: "datsunmike" <datsunmike@nyc.rr.com>
Date: Tue, 9 Apr 2002 19:13:14 -0400
We 1600 people don't have all those things to worry about although the
geometry does change a bit for the rockers and probably the chains too, but
Bob Sharp never mentioned the chains when he told you to cut the head to
bring up compression. He did mention about rocker arm geometry though. No
need for us to cut the top of the head although I'm sure it would make
sealing the valve cover easier.

Mike