Final try before I go insane: '68 1600 for sale in San Jose, CA

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Final try before I go insane: '68 1600 for sale in San Jose, CA
From: "alvin gogineni" <alvingogi@hotmail.com>
Date: Wed, 10 Apr 2002 03:31:13
Ladies and gentlemen. I have found the roadster of my dreams and its time
for the 68 to go. I need the funds to purchase the dream. Check it out
before it goes on E-Bay. Peace.
CAR is in San Jose, CA.
Daily driver. White/with black/dark blue interior. New carpet. No soft top,
have hardtop. Stock 1600 engine with dual SU's and 4pd tranny. $4200
OBO(talk to me!)
THE GOOD: This is a stunning example of a well maintained roadster. Fun to
drive, handles like a dream. Never overheats. Engine in perfect running
condition. New exhaust(pretty loud). New battery, slave cylinder, fuel line,
air filter, Cool Blue halogen headlights. Just put on some '70-81 280 ZX
wheels with 195/6014 Dunlop M2 Sport tires(Sticky!). Excellent front chrome
bumper and headlight buckets. Non-stock grille, but have original if
interested. All gauges(Temp,oil,amm,fuel,speedor,tach), lights, blinkers
work. Heater works. Rare, no accident straight body, NO RUST! Original sport
seatbelts. Good white paint, still shines, minor knicks from hardtop. See
pictures at www.picturetrail.com and type in alvingogi1. You won't be
dissapointed.
THE BAD: No soft top. Needs weather strip along windshield. Missing three
knobs on dash interior(Have them in box). Clutch should be bled. Has dash
pad cover, but looks presentable. Chrome rear bumper shines, but is pitted
in one place. Chrome tailight ring on left has pitts, but still shines. AND
THAT's it!
Reason for selling: I got hooked on roadsters and jumped the gun when buying
this car. I have found another roadster that I've been lusting for and it's
gonna cost much more $$. If you want a roadster that runs right now, can
take you to Shasta and back or just around town, this is the one. Peace.
Alvin.