Re: Valve seats

To: "Vicki Burrows" <gregnvicki@earthlink.net>
Subject: Re: Valve seats
From: "datsunmike" <datsunmike@nyc.rr.com>
Date: Wed, 10 Apr 2002 06:23:17 -0400
I need valve seats because the last moron who rebuilt my engine ruined them
and the new machine shop is bellyaching that he can't find replacements.

I mean he's only had the engine since Jan 6th and NOW when Roadster weather
is finally here and the car show and rally season is starting the guy
realizes he can't find seats. To say I'm pissed is an understatement. I have
been telling him since February I needed the engine by early March.

What the hell is it with machine shop owners? Do they intentionally try to
screw you over?

Rant rant rant.

Mike