Re: parts post on rec.autos.antique - CHEAP !

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: parts post on rec.autos.antique - CHEAP !
From: SPL311RDST@aol.com
Date: Wed, 10 Apr 2002 16:52:33 EDT
Mark wrote to the guy who has the roadsters.... this is what we got back.
Sounds like a good deal !

Laurie :-)

Hello:
    You inquired about the old Datsun roadsters that we have here in salvage.
 There are three cars with two of them having a lot of interior parts and
dashes.  Seats are in need of restoration as are door panels, etc.  One car
has stripped interior but has excellent body with some floorboard rust.
There is one transmission left as well as some chrome trim and emblems, etc.
ALl of them are rolling cars with wheels and tires and there are some extra
rims and tires in the trunk of two of the cars.  Pretty much parts cars I am
sure, but have a bunch of really good parts on them and the one with the
clean body would be good if somebody had a well rusted car that needed to put
their drivetrain and interior in.  Take 350.00 for all three and all the
parts that we have for them.  Several good doors and good glass, etc.  All
the windshields have cracks in them though.  Since they are all rolling would
be easy to tow or trailer them away from the shop.  If interested can e-mail
or call us here at the shop.  Our times are 8-5 weekdays central standard
time and 8-12 on the weekend.  Thanks!
Sterling.....

Hamilton's Auto Parts
2280 North Blvd.