Re: Mods, Upgrades, Thoughts - WAY OT now.....

To: Vicki Burrows <gregnvicki@earthlink.net>,
Subject: Re: Mods, Upgrades, Thoughts - WAY OT now.....
From: Adam Bradley <ambradley@yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 10 Apr 2002 21:28:02 -0700 (PDT)
It also sounds like you've forgotten some of the weaknesses of the
Roadster.  The new model should be unibody with an independent rear
suspension and four wheel disc brakes.  You'd also have to engineer
dual air bags, crush zones, and all the other safety features needed to
make it legal in today's market.

Also the name Fairlady never died, although I don't think it was a
popular name in the states, thus the change to a generic "DATSUN1600",
etc.  I think it should just be called the "Nissan Roadster".

Actually, this car already exists.  Get ready to boo if you want to,
although I know a lot of listers own one - it's called the Mazda Miata.
 (If you want the auto hard top you'd need a Mercedes or the incredibly
tall new Lexus)

=====
Thanks,

Adam Bradley