Re: Mods, Upgrades, Thoughts - WAY OT now.....

To: <CalSpeed@aol.com>, <gregnvicki@earthlink.net>, <ambradley@yahoo.com>
Subject: Re: Mods, Upgrades, Thoughts - WAY OT now.....
From: "datsunmike" <datsunmike@nyc.rr.com>
Date: Thu, 11 Apr 2002 18:53:25 -0400
Back in the late 60s and early 70s, in some areas of the country, the same
could be said of Roadsters. When I lived in LA in the early 70s there were
plenty of Roadsters. I remember 3 or 4 used car lots on Sunset had 1 or 2 each
w/i a short distance of each other. One modified black 2000 caught my
attention in particular. The lot was close to the Rainbow if my memory is
correct.

Mike