21 April Autocross in Norfolk, Virginia

To: "Datsun Roadsters" <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: 21 April Autocross in Norfolk, Virginia
From: "Jim Cawrse" <nqrithjim@hotmail.com>
Date: Thu, 11 Apr 2002 21:51:35 -0400
For all:
Tidewater Sports Car Club is having an autocross 21 April.
Instead of the usual somewhat cracked and chipped WWII
runway at Fentress Naval Air Field, we are going to hold it
at Little Creek Amphibious Base.

It will be on the giant smooth Air Cushion Landing Craft
concrete ramp at Assault Craft Unit Four.  This place even
has a noise attenuating berm and barrier around it, like
it was made for Autocross!

If you want to go, you need to get on the access list if
you are not in the military.  E-mail me separately for
info.  It would be great to see other old Datsuns there
besides mine!  ....and mine will probably still be torn
apart then.....

Should Be Fun!

Jim
Chesapeake VaGet more from the Web.  FREE MSN Explorer download :
http://explorer.msn.com