Ready for Atlanta

To: <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Ready for Atlanta
From: "Chris Bond" <cbond@carolina.rr.com>
Date: Fri, 12 Apr 2002 00:05:50 -0400
Hey everyone, I have been tightening up my roadster for the Atlanta trip. I
have a little list of parts I need, if anyone thats going has any of this
stuff laying around and want to sell, drop me a line. I need fan shroud for
1600, one headrest for a 67.5 any condition, early shifter console, valve
cover gasket for 1600. could use many 1600 gaskets actually, late turn signal
mechanism with 4 prong plug, gas cap for a not so pretty roadster, any
condition. 2000 exhaust manifold. I have 3 parts cars 1 66, 1 68, 1 69. maybe
I have something you need? I do have one part that needs to be in a car, that
I will probably never use. I have a totally rebuilt 4 speed, everything is
new, I bought it with a motor from USA performance in Portland. During
shipping they must have hit it with a forklift and broke the shaft off the
shifter, you would have to disassemble part of it and put your shaft in or buy
a new one. These guys had over 5k in rebuild of motor and tranny, costomer
drove the set up for 2-3 months and went to KA24. Anyway, its just sitting on
a shelf with all those new parts in it.
Also I was wondering if anyone was bringing a stock 67.5. I would like to see
one to compare a few things with my car. I think I got some wrong parts for my
visor hardware, I paid $$$$ for. Looking forward to Atlanta, Chris